Kamen Rider OOO

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kamen Rider OOO

Post  Jedimon on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:51 pm

So it looks as though Kamen Rider OOO or Ozu or O's or however it's supposed to be spelled has been confirmed as the successor to W. Now we can talk about it and his medals and forms and how we're all gonna cry when the Figuarts come out cause there will be so many.
Jedimon

Antal indlæg : 442
Geografisk sted : New Orleans, Louisiana, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kamen Rider OOO

Post  Goldenpelt426 on Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:13 pm

I gotta say, I like the name Regulus better. OOO makes it seem like a sequel to 555. The armor's... interesting to say the least.
Goldenpelt426

Antal indlæg : 5
Geografisk sted : Virginia, United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees on Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:22 pm

And supposingly the 2012 show is going to be New Den-O Smile
But yeah.. OOO.. I think it will be ok.. But I wouldn't mind hearing about the plot before I give my honest opinion.

Antal indlæg : 497
Geografisk sted : Denmark

View user profile http://cstoysjapan.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SynSabre on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:20 pm

I kinda like OOO's Totem pole motif (bird on top , lion in the middle , grass hopper on bottom ?) in theory , but in execution it kinda makes him seem a bit too mix-and-matchy . It doesn't seem as solid as other riders . I guess it's due to too many colors . I like his helmet , but the chest seems kinda glued on it doesn't look attached in any way . I'm guessing that his belt might use some kind of coin system . and the thing on is side is storage. Also his belt looks like a Traffic light .
SynSabre

Antal indlæg : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KO-35 on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:56 pm

KO-35

Antal indlæg : 104
Geografisk sted : Maine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Necronger on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:34 am

that suit is sooo ugly, i puked a little in my mouth; why does w have to end
Necronger

Antal indlæg : 118

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:48 am

I love it. I think the suit is awesome!

I am deffinetly going to get Aniki to make me those Gloves.

Last edited by Strikees on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:51 am

Kamen Rider OOO will appear in the new Double movie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedimon on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:56 pm

I cannot believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Strikees. I like the suit, and I'm hoping his debut in the W Movie is as epic as W's debut in Decade's movie.
Jedimon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOA40 on Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:08 pm

Gonna be interesting to see the belt when it comes out. Wonder if it's gonna come with most of the medals or be like the W belt and you have to buy the weapons he'll no doubtly have to get the other medals.
DOA40

Antal indlæg : 62

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedimon on Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:32 pm

I know it comes with the main 3 medals and that the sword comes with the other 2 red ones. Other weapons come with the other 4 medals I think. I'm not sure if the belt comes with more than the 3 or not.
Jedimon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees on Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:25 pm

Expect sh*t loads of Kamen Rider OOO toys on the 4th of September. It is the official release date for most of the merchandise.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kabutoplug8 on Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:15 pm

The henshin sound grew on me
Kabutoplug8

Antal indlæg : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOA40 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:15 pm

His belt is kind of a mixture of W's and Decade's. I mean, you got different metals (memories) that make up the whole rider and you have to scan them in order to Henshin or use the weapons (Decade).
DOA40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees on Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:24 am

DOA40 wrote:His belt is kind of a mixture of W's and Decade.
You are wrong.
For some reason you seem to have forgotten about our beloved Den-O and his belt.
The scanning is much more related to Den-O than Decade Smile
I will you give you right in the part about W with inserting the coins/medallions into the belt/driver.
But I really can't see the belt being related to Decade.. at all..

Back to top Go down

Post  DOA40 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:24 pm

Strikees wrote:
DOA40 wrote:His belt is kind of a mixture of W's and Decade.
You are wrong.
For some reason you seem to have forgotten about our beloved Den-O and his belt.
The scanning is much more related to Den-O than Decade Smile
I will you give you right in the part about W with inserting the coins/medallions into the belt/driver.
But I really can't see the belt being related to Decade.. at all..

That was a goof on my part. I meant Den-O and not Decade. This is what happens when you post something in the middle of the night without have slept for damn near 24 hours.

To quote Narutaki here: "Onore Dikeido!"
DOA40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Necronger on Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:48 pm

after watching the subbed version earlier today (here's the .ass for the first ep if you want it http://www.mediafire.com/?3dv6qi8p3015ffc) this series looks very promising. Its commedic yet serious at the same time much like w, the suit is growing on me as well as the henshin sound. I absolutely adore the belt and Ankh is pure is just plane awesome.
Necronger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees on Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:13 am

I personally think the suit needs some more stuffing in the suit actors "Y" area.. The material is showing a little bit too much...

Back to top Go down

Post  Necronger on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:36 am

Strikees wrote:I personally think the suit needs some more stuffing in the suit actors "Y" area.. The material is showing a little bit too much...

my eyes don't usually gravitate towards that area and didn't notice it, but now thanks to you that just being in the back of mny head im going to look there -_-
Necronger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees on Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:47 pm

Necronger wrote:
Strikees wrote:I personally think the suit needs some more stuffing in the suit actors "Y" area.. The material is showing a little bit too much...

my eyes don't usually gravitate towards that area and didn't notice it, but now thanks to you that just being in the back of mny head im going to look there -_-
I couldn't help notice it when they did that Full Frontal shot of him..

Back to top Go down

Post  DOA40 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:02 am

Okay, after watching Episodes 1 & 2 (after finding them, because Toei is being a bunch of pricks and pulling the shows as soon as they are put up), I have to say I like OOO. More than Decade and the previous Riders. Sure, he's got a goofy Henshin (singing belt?!), but he seems to be more than capable of stepping up to fill the shoes left by previous Riders. I definitely can't wait to see what his other form is going to be and who the second Rider is going to be as well (if there is one this season).

Although, I do have a question or two and I hope someone can answer it. First off, Kousei Kougami (the president of the Kougami Foundation and one singing "Happy Birthday" in the 1st episode). His voice sounds so familiar to me, but I can't place where I have heard it before. I know that he has stared in Ultraman Gaia, but has he stared in anything Kamen Rider or Sentai related? If you could let me know, that would be great.

Secondly, is it my imagination or does the secretary who is eating the cakes look a little bit like the woman who played Saeko Sonozaki (Taboo/Nazca II)? If it is, then it's great to see her back for another season. If it's not, is she related to the actress in anyway, because they almost look similar (either that or I need some new glasses)?
DOA40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:55 pm

DOA40 wrote:Okay, after watching Episodes 1 & 2 (after finding them, because Toei is being a bunch of pricks and pulling the shows as soon as they are put up), I have to say I like OOO. More than Decade and the previous Riders. Sure, he's got a goofy Henshin (singing belt?!), but he seems to be more than capable of stepping up to fill the shoes left by previous Riders. I definitely can't wait to see what his other form is going to be and who the second Rider is going to be as well (if there is one this season).

Although, I do have a question or two and I hope someone can answer it. First off, Kousei Kougami (the president of the Kougami Foundation and one singing "Happy Birthday" in the 1st episode). His voice sounds so familiar to me, but I can't place where I have heard it before. I know that he has stared in Ultraman Gaia, but has he stared in anything Kamen Rider or Sentai related? If you could let me know, that would be great.

Secondly, is it my imagination or does the secretary who is eating the cakes look a little bit like the woman who played Saeko Sonozaki (Taboo/Nazca II)? If it is, then it's great to see her back for another season. If it's not, is she related to the actress in anyway, because they almost look similar (either that or I need some new glasses)?
A second rider has been confirmed. He will be carrying gun/'s.

Back to top Go down

Post  KamenRiderBritannia on Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:48 pm

Strikees wrote:
DOA40 wrote:Okay, after watching Episodes 1 & 2 (after finding them, because Toei is being a bunch of pricks and pulling the shows as soon as they are put up), I have to say I like OOO. More than Decade and the previous Riders. Sure, he's got a goofy Henshin (singing belt?!), but he seems to be more than capable of stepping up to fill the shoes left by previous Riders. I definitely can't wait to see what his other form is going to be and who the second Rider is going to be as well (if there is one this season).

A second rider has been confirmed. He will be carrying gun/'s.

link?
KamenRiderBritannia

Antal indlæg : 81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon-FangX on Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:51 pm

I saw the new episode and it was awesome! I love the Toko's use threw out the big fight, acting as what ever OOO needed. And the Kogami Foundation leader is.... sort of crazy but in an entertaining way. I wonder just what is there organization's goal is and how Foundation X plays a role with in it.
Dragon-FangX

Antal indlæg : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Necronger on Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:51 pm

did anyone else notice the parallel to 9/11 in episode 2 released on 9/11, I'm not saying it was there on purpose or anything, just something I noticed, also I like how quickly tacobar comes out with his subs here's his twitter for those who want it http://twitter.com/tacobarOOO. And the candroid thing in this episode was simply awesome, I love how they make use out of the gimmicks they'll be using instead of like oh here's a new gimmick *used once*
Necronger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next