Unbending Mecha Abs Plastic

Go down

Unbending Mecha Abs Plastic

Post  BlizzardFang on Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:31 am

Hi if this doesnt belong here can a mod please move it for me, but i need some help with something i brought from here awhile ago and i didn't know where to go.

On my DX Daikaioh and my EX Kyouryu Origami some of the bend plastic bits for emaple kyouryu#s blade have bent the wrong way and now stay that way. I was wondering if theres is any method i could use to unbend back to their original shape.

Thanks and im sorry this is my first post on the board im not good with message board.

Ciao for now Smile
BlizzardFang

Antal indlæg : 8

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/CyroBlader

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbending Mecha Abs Plastic

Post  icedragon444 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:42 am

Well, i've never bought a kyoryu origami but I guess you can try this: try to bend the sword strait and hold it for a few minutes or get something to hold it, if it dosen't bend back, I have no ideas anymore...
icedragon444

Antal indlæg : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BlizzardFang on Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:57 am

the fact that willing to make a suggestion helps me a thousand time fold ice dont worry
BlizzardFang

Antal indlæg : 8

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/CyroBlader

Back to top Go down

Post  ExplodingShark on Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:15 pm

Eh, I've heard various ways of unbending plastic. Like putting it in hot water, or using a hairdryer on it...but I've never tried it myself. Can't say if it will work or not. You might want to try doing some more research into it before doing anything. Might be worth asking at one of the bigger forums like Henshin Justice, where you'll get more responses....probably.

Anyways, good luck on your plastic bending adventure.
ExplodingShark

Antal indlæg : 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  watty577 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:15 pm

The only problem I'd see with the hot water/hair dryer trick is how it would react to the paint. The blade is completely coated in it so I'd use caution if you plan on doing it that way for the Kyoryu.
watty577

Antal indlæg : 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down