will there be anymore DX doubledrivers soon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

will there be anymore DX doubledrivers soon

Post  gmottl@yahoo.com on Thu May 13, 2010 2:15 am

once i get paid and the money transferred to paypal i was going to buy a few double items. until that happens i've been checking every item and when i checked a few moments ago it said the doubledriver had none available. that was the dealbreaker for me, without it i may not buy anything else i had planed. i hope you'll get more in and if so, how soon are items restocked, i was looking at the xtream memory too and first thing it said was out of stock, that was a few days ago.

gmottl@yahoo.com

Antal indlæg : 46
Geografisk sted : innisfail, alberta, canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: will there be anymore DX doubledrivers soon

Post  KamenRiderBritannia on Thu May 13, 2010 5:12 am

why have you posted 2 topics on this? the first one will get read.

cstoys restock thiings. thats how things work. they dont just run dry after the first delivery
KamenRiderBritannia

Antal indlæg : 81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees on Thu May 13, 2010 5:36 am

CSToys restock at Tuesdays and Fridays.
So try be at the show on Friday. They might have one or a couple of DoubleDrivers coming in.

Antal indlæg : 497
Geografisk sted : Denmark

View user profile http://cstoysjapan.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post  gmottl@yahoo.com on Thu May 13, 2010 11:37 am

first of all, thank you for answering me and not deleting this. second, the other post was different. this one was for the doubledriver i had my eye on the other was a general restock question.

gmottl@yahoo.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees on Thu May 13, 2010 11:58 am

gmottl@yahoo.com wrote:first of all, thank you for answering me and not deleting this. second, the other post was different. this one was for the doubledriver i had my eye on the other was a general restock question.
And my answer kind of answers both. They restock on Tuesdays and Mondays.
Older items only restock if the Wholeseller gets any home or if they are still in production.
So if you wanted.. Gosei Great.. As I think you said in it? Then they will most likely get some soon again.
Just be patient and wait. Thats normally what we do. Or else I can only suggest Ebay hunting.

Back to top Go down

Post  gmottl@yahoo.com on Thu May 13, 2010 12:38 pm

so is that a probably for the doubledriver too then.

gmottl@yahoo.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees on Thu May 13, 2010 1:12 pm

gmottl@yahoo.com wrote:so is that a probably for the doubledriver too then.
The doubledriver is still in production. Is actually being produced like never before because of the popularity. So just wait for a while.
I am pretty sure they will get some again pretty soon.

Back to top Go down

Post  gmottl@yahoo.com on Thu May 13, 2010 1:40 pm

thanks, i won't be able to buy this stuff for about 3 weeks anyway so hopefully you'll have everything on my order by then, it's just too bad i can't reserve stuff, it's the only bad thing about shopping online, i've never done it before.

edit- and thank you for being understanding and patient with me, i've got in trouble with other admins over these type of questions.

gmottl@yahoo.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees on Thu May 13, 2010 1:46 pm

gmottl@yahoo.com wrote:thanks, i won't be able to buy this stuff for about 3 weeks anyway so hopefully you'll have everything on my order by then, it's just too bad i can't reserve stuff, it's the only bad thing about shopping online, i've never done it before.

edit- and thank you for being understanding and patient with me, i've got in trouble with other admins over these type of questions.
It is no problem at all.
I am happy to help, since I don't get to be an Moderator on the chat so often regarding my timezone. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  gmottl@yahoo.com on Thu May 13, 2010 6:43 pm

i have one more question. i didn't want to post a new thread so if you can answer it here that would be great. i just verified my paypal account and i tried a dry run where i order something and than canceled the order at the confirm page. it said i could use an echeque but it recommended the store not to ship until the processing period was over and that's understandable. so when i place my order will it be set aside until you are paid and then shipped or will it be taken off the shelf once it's paid for. i just want to know if i have to hope like hell after i make my order or if i just have to wait an extra week knowing i'll definitely get my order.

gmottl@yahoo.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShukuenShinobi on Thu May 13, 2010 11:25 pm

gmottl@yahoo.com wrote:i have one more question. i didn't want to post a new thread so if you can answer it here that would be great. i just verified my paypal account and i tried a dry run where i order something and than canceled the order at the confirm page. it said i could use an echeque but it recommended the store not to ship until the processing period was over and that's understandable. so when i place my order will it be set aside until you are paid and then shipped or will it be taken off the shelf once it's paid for. i just want to know if i have to hope like hell after i make my order or if i just have to wait an extra week knowing i'll definitely get my order.

Checks and money order items will be set aside until payment is cleared, then they will be shipped.
ShukuenShinobi
Admin

Antal indlæg : 452
Geografisk sted : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gmottl@yahoo.com on Thu May 13, 2010 11:52 pm

than i'll place my order as soon as the money come in or the driver comes in, whatever comes last. i look forward to doing business with you.

edit- shuki, assuming your the one from youtube that i'm subscribed to, i love your vids, i want to make some of my own so i hope you'll watch.

gmottl@yahoo.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShukuenShinobi on Fri May 14, 2010 2:20 am

gmottl@yahoo.com wrote:than i'll place my order as soon as the money come in or the driver comes in, whatever comes last. i look forward to doing business with you.

edit- shuki, assuming your the one from youtube that i'm subscribed to, i love your vids, i want to make some of my own so i hope you'll watch.

CSToys just got 6 Double Drivers in, and they just unboxed them, they should be on the store tonight or tomorrow sometime, keep an eye on it if you are looking for it.

And yep, I am! Thanks for the support, I'd be glad to check them out when you do.
ShukuenShinobi
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

6 more W drivers in!

Post  cstoysjapan on Fri May 14, 2010 9:38 am

Hi, thank you for being interested in our products. Like shuikueishinobi mentioned, the item is now updated with 6 more. Please be quick to get it since they often go fast after we shot the "Today's Arrivals! video.

Thank you and hope to see you guys soon:-)

Oh, before I go, thank you strikees, Jedimon, and shukenshinobi for your support as always. Very Happy Very Happy
cstoysjapan
Admin

Antal indlæg : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gmottl@yahoo.com on Fri May 21, 2010 4:01 am

fang's out now, can i assume he's still in production or did i gain xtream only to lose fang.

gmottl@yahoo.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShukuenShinobi on Fri May 21, 2010 1:30 pm

Fang is still in production, as far as I'm aware.
ShukuenShinobi
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gmottl@yahoo.com on Fri May 21, 2010 1:39 pm

that's what i thought thanks shuki, i'm just worried about the older stuff like the stag phone, accel driver, things that may not come back, i've been checking my items several times a day to see if they're in and it's happened a few times were an item if sold out and for some reason i go into full on panic mode. it's about a week before i can make my order so it's getting worse but i need to either remember that i can find these alot of other places. but i only have 3 stores so far and one is toys and joys so thats out, does anyone have any suggestions for older items like the kiva and kabuto stuff.

gmottl@yahoo.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top