CS Toys Forum "Portal"

Go down

CS Toys Forum "Portal"

Post  ShukuenShinobi on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:25 am

No, not the totally awesome game. I'm talking about that little tab up there between "Home" and "Calendar" (speaking of which, will be updated to include Live Show days, and the release dates of upcoming toys.)

I modified the opening Portal a bit using my awesome skills of awesomness. Up top is a slideshow (thanks to Photobucket.) showcasing the newest arrivals at CSToys. I'll be continuing to update it every Pack and Ship show with whatever arrives that day. Smile Right above that is a link to cstoysjapan, so you can buy all the fancy new items.

Below that is an embedded version of the UStream, as well as the chat, so you can stay here on the forums instead of going directly to Ustream. The choice is yours! I'm still trying to get a bit larger version of the stream there, but it will do for now.

Nothing really spectacular, but some nice new features to give the Portal some liveliness. I'll also be working on a new logo for the forums (so the site is advertised as the Support Forums) and a few other things. Stay tuned to see some rough drafts of those.

If anyone has any ideas, or features they would like to see implemented, I'll do my best to try and get them implemented. Enjoy everyone!

~ Shuki
ShukuenShinobi
Admin

Antal indlæg : 452
Geografisk sted : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CS Toys Forum "Portal"

Post  Jedimon on Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:25 am

Ok dude seriously what the hell. I don't come on here for like a day, and you turn the forum from plain to freakin awesome. These things always seem to happen when I'm not looking. But honestly, really nice job.
Jedimon

Antal indlæg : 442
Geografisk sted : New Orleans, Louisiana, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bogard on Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:15 am

Whoa, quite impressive! Thanks for setting that up, it's a great improvement for the forum!
Bogard

Antal indlæg : 68
Geografisk sted : Ohio, United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees on Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:58 am

It's really great we got Shukuen to work out these things for him.
He and I are currently talking about future additions to the forum. We won't tell much about it yet, but it will change quite a bit if will work they we want it too! Smile
Everyone make sure you keep an close eye on updates.
And of course. Thank you ShukuenShinobi for taking your time to do this. Appreciate it!

PS: Anyone feeling like they want to add me on msn here is my msn address: Nichphil@get2net.dk (Mostly for Shukuen, for discussions for updates and such)

Kind Regards, Strikees.
Strikees
Admin

Antal indlæg : 497
Geografisk sted : Denmark

View user profile http://cstoysjapan.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down