Which Toy Do you think is a failure?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which Toy Do you think is a failure?

Post  EuroRyuu on Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:24 pm

Toy: Diend Driver
Reason: No card reader. A series in which main history includes cards and can't read barcodes? 100% failure!
EuroRyuu

Antal indlæg : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Toy Do you think is a failure?

Post  ShukuenShinobi on Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:52 pm

EuroRyuu wrote:Toy: Diend Driver
Reason: No card reader. A series in which main history includes cards and can't read barcodes? 100% failure!

This.
ShukuenShinobi
Admin

Antal indlæg : 452
Geografisk sted : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees on Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:44 pm

EuroRyuu wrote:Toy: Diend Driver
That. And the Chalice Arrow. When you pop out the wings. The sounds jump which is really really annoying.. Since it is not supposed to do that at all!

Antal indlæg : 497
Geografisk sted : Denmark

View user profile http://cstoysjapan.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post  kommandoskar on Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:02 pm

tbh i disagree with the diendriver, being a huge diend fan is partly to do with it but just hear me out Very Happy. Yes we all know that it has no barcode and only says "kamen ride" "ride" and "final ride" but the mechanism of "loading the cards is fantastic, you get diend's KR and FAR which is a +, because it's not like the decadriver where you have to keep on taking out a card to use another one it makes the diendriver more show accurate (again i know about the barcode) i love the toy that is all xD anyways....

....biggest toy fail for me? erm it has to be the wood spear and water arrow set, smallest toy weapons evar! the mechanism is great and so are the disks though but they get very boring due to the (wait for it....) size xD
kommandoskar

Antal indlæg : 154
Geografisk sted : UK, Herts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOA40 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:57 pm

Pretty much all the morphers from the Power Rangers line. Not only were they, in most cases, smaller than their Japanese counterparts. They also suffered from what I like to call "Being Deaf" syndrome, meaning the sound was so tiny in them, you could barely hear it.

I think the worse one really that came out was the Jungle Fury one. Changing from the Gekichangers to sunglasses? I mean, who was the brainiac who had this brain fart? Sure, we got the gloves later on, but they had snap on flames and I think only had one sound clip.

The only morpher that came close to being show accurate was the Boukenger Accellular/Overdrive Tracker. They are both the same size, pretty much have the same sounds, and have almost all the same functions. The only differences in them are the fact that the Overdrive Tracker suffered from the diminished sound quality, didn't have the camera paint app on the back like the Accellular did, and didn't have any of the different calls you could do with Accellular. Still, it was incredibly show accurate considering.

In a way, I'm glad that PR ended with RPM, but I am curious to as to what they would have done with the Shodophone and Sushi Changer and the newest Changer from Gosieger.
DOA40

Antal indlæg : 62

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  icedragon444 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:19 am

I think the item that has failed is PR jungle fury which have sunglasses. I think i know why they want sunglasses more then glove-like things which is gekichangers, it's because they are running out of money lol

PS:finished watching jyuken sentai gekirangers. Now I've got nothing to do (damm)

reply for DOA40: i think they're making swords that are morphers. If the sword is broken in the show that means the transformation failed lol!!!
icedragon444

Antal indlæg : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShukuenShinobi on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:49 am

Guys, we all know PR items fail, so let's stick the discussion to Japanese items, it'll make things a bit less one sided.
ShukuenShinobi
Admin

Antal indlæg : 452
Geografisk sted : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Emperor on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:50 pm

Definitely Diend Driver... can't think of anything else that has disappointed me this much. The Diend Driver is extremely cool and it really pisses me off that that I cannot have a representation of it that does similar things to the show counterpart. =_='
The_Emperor

Antal indlæg : 10
Geografisk sted : Hong Kong & Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DOA40 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:44 pm

The_Emperor wrote:Definitely Diend Driver... can't think of anything else that has disappointed me this much. The Diend Driver is extremely cool and it really pisses me off that that I cannot have a representation of it that does similar things to the show counterpart. =_='

I agree with this, if we're sticking with just the Japanese stuff. I was so looking forward to getting a Diend Driver when they first came on the market. I started saving up my money for one and had just gotten the last bit I needed, when I saw a video review of it on Youtube. Needless to say, I was totally disappointed when I found out that it didn't do nearly half of what the Decade Driver did.

I think the other one that sucked was the Dino Commander from Abaranger. I mean, all the other Changers from that show came with alternate faceplates so you could switch out and get different sounds. But not the Dino Commander. It came with only one faceplate and you had to buy all the toys and changers to get the others. Kind of a sucky toy in that regard.
DOA40

Antal indlæg : 62

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  negiz5 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:47 pm

This is hard but jetman changer for me and di-end driver
negiz5

Antal indlæg : 184

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top