A Really desperate customer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Really desperate customer

Post  DRohrs on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:01 pm

Hi guys
In December 08´ we bought some goods from the site, but unfortunately until now we haven´t receive them yet. Our purchase was as the following:

Deluxe Juuken Gattai Gekitohja + 5 HDM Engine Sentai Go-Onger

When I search in the site there is no evidence about the purchase order. The confirmation number was 618523353A. So there is no evidence in Brazilian post office about this. The follow you can get the shipping way and the date:

SAL Shipment Tracking: SAL090116JP
Ship Date: 1/16/09

Can you help me to solve this problem?

Best regards,
Davi Barros Rohrs

DRohrs

Antal indlæg : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Really desperate customer

Post  ShukuenShinobi on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:21 pm

I am not affiliated with the site. No one here is except for "cstoysjapan" and "SuperBen", the owners of the store, but I will help until they can.

First, have you e-mailed them at cstoysjapan@gmail.com? and orders@cstoysjapan.com. If you haven't, please do. They respond faster to e-mail then by this forum.

Second, SAL shipping takes anywhere from a week to a month or 2 months, depending on conditions and locations. Why wait a year before bringing it up? Waiting this long, I'm afraid nothing can be done. If you had contacted at February of 2009, then perhaps, but probably not now.

SAL shipping has no insurance, and no tracking (at least anymore, it appears there might have been when you purchased), hence the great risk in purchasing this shipment method. This is why EMS is always recommended.

Like I said, I am just a fan and operator of these forums, so I can't help 100%, but I don't think anything can be done this late into the game, but please send your comments (and a link to this thread) to the two e-mail address I listed above.

I hope this gets settled.
ShukuenShinobi
Admin

Antal indlæg : 452
Geografisk sted : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRohrs on Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:10 pm

Dear Sir
Since March 09 we have been sent some emails for the cstoysjapan@gmail.com and orders@cstoysjapan.com but unfortunately the last answer was in July. I never had a solution. They always answered that we should wait for the goods. But the goods never arrived. In fact I not sure about what really happened but I´m lost US$ 105,58.

Best regards
Davi

DRohrs

Antal indlæg : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  negiz5 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:54 pm

ya this sucks but since you ordered SAL there is no insurance there fore the money you lost i dont believe you can get it back this is more of the post offices/delivery service problem have contacted them?
negiz5

Antal indlæg : 184

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top