[HELP] How to return items

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[HELP] How to return items

Post  KamenRanger999 on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:51 pm

Hi, this is my first time using this site to order anything. I ordered SH Figuarts Kamen Rider Decade Complete Form, but instead got FFR Kamen Rider Decade Complete Form. Ive never had to return an item I bought online, so I must ask, how do I go about returning this item and getting my money back?

KamenRanger999

Antal indlæg : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [HELP] How to return items

Post  ShukuenShinobi on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:55 pm

Please PM cstoysjapan on this site, he is the Japanese side owner, and will be able to help you out.

You may also e-mail him at orders@cstoysjapan.com.

I've also moved this to the proper section. I hope your situation gets resolved!
ShukuenShinobi
Admin

Antal indlæg : 452
Geografisk sted : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KamenRanger999 on Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:20 pm

I have and have yet to recieve a reply. I'm guessing that's due to the holidays, but I'm willing to wait up to a week

KamenRanger999

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShukuenShinobi on Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:07 pm

It is a busy time with all the holidays and the new items being released that needed to be put into the store.

Depending on when you sent the e-mail, remember that there is over a 12 hour time difference if you live in the US. Have you e-mailed them, or just PM? You'll get a reply faster by e-mail, as they don't always have time to check the messages here on the forums.

Also, if you haven't, it'd be smart to make sure you give them your order number so they can look it up in their system.
ShukuenShinobi
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KamenRanger999 on Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:19 pm

I sent the email several days ago. I'm hoping that I can just exchange it or something for the right figure. I included the order number and a copy of the reciept.

KamenRanger999

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees on Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm

To be honest I am not so sure if you can refund it.
But what I do know is that the amount of money you payed too much can come back to you as Store Credit when you are going to purchase next time. But let's wait and see what they well write to you. But Store Credit is a pretty good guess.

Nik.
Strikees
Admin

Antal indlæg : 497
Geografisk sted : Denmark

View user profile http://cstoysjapan.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post  KO-35 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:26 am

In which country do you live? I believe if you live in the US they ask you to send it to Ben himself in California, otherwise it's back to Matsuyama.
KO-35

Antal indlæg : 104
Geografisk sted : Maine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KamenRanger999 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:38 pm

I'm in the U.S.

KamenRanger999

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Your Cancelation

Post  cstoysjapan on Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:29 pm

Dear Kamenrider999,

Thank you for using CSTOYS International. We had replied to your cancelation request on Dec. 22nd, it seems that you have never seen our reply. And please check your mail folder from "cstoysjapan@gmail.com" Thanks to this help forum, we found your request here and we have forwarded the same mail to you this morning of Dec. 31st. Please check your email filters if you can not find our email this time too.

Here is what we sent to you on Dec, 22.

-----------------------------------------
Dear Kamenrider999,

Hello from Japan, and thank you for your cancelation notice, however, your first order number #32357 has been shipped out on Dec. 8 already before we received your notice on Dec. 20th. You might be receiving the item, Kamen Rider Decade Final Form Ride 11 Decade Complete Form (SKU#4543112551771) , very soon.

Kamen Rider Decade Final Form Ride 11 Decade Complete Form
SKU: 4543112551771
http://www.cstoysjapan.com/servlet/the-335/Kamen-Rider-Decade-Final/Detail

We certainly feel sorry for your inconvenience for not getting your desired item in the beginning, however, our online store are automated system supported by Pro-Store, an eBay company, and we have been shipping out the same items for many months now. As the invoice describes, we have packed your first item and we sent out to the address where you filled out our online form. We are willing to deliver your desired item to your door and we would like to ask you kindly to help you and us from the situation by following:

#1. We can give you our full store credit for what you have spent on the first item "Kamen Rider Decade Final Form Ride 11 Decade Complete Form (SKU#4543112551771) ", which is ¥2,425 to be exact, if you would kindly sent the first item to either of our California Office or to Japan Office via a traceable method. We would have to ask you to pay for either of the domestic or international shipping fee.

[California Office]
CSTOYS International California Office
C/O Benedict Corpuz
3610 Crestmoor Dr, Apt, 4
San Bruno CA 94066

[Japan Office]
CSTOYS International Japan Office
C/O Masaki Seike
611-7 Kumanodai Matsuyama
Ehime Japan 791-8016

Contacting Phone 1-81-89-922-5801
Contacting E-mail: cstoysjapan@gmail.com

It is our policy to charge a 15% restocking fee on returned items as we explained at http://www.cstoysjapan.com/servlet/the-template/policy/Page, however we would rather not to do so this time.

#2. Upon the arrival of your first item at either of our office locations, we will issue the full store credit ASAP for your first paid item and you may purchase "S.H.Figuart Kamen Rider Decade Complete Form (SKU#4543112590275)" at the price of ¥2800. Please understand that this item's price has been back to our standard one due to the end of our Holiday End of Year Promo and Paypal Promo Sale at Dec 21st.

Here is the link to your desired item:

S.H.Figuarts KR Decade Complete Form
SKU: 4543112590275
http://www.cstoysjapan.com/servlet/the-468/S.H.Figuarts-KR-Decade-CompleteForm/Detail

Once again, we appreciate your purchases and we look forward to being at your service in 2010.
We wish you a Happy New Year.

Masaki Seike
Japan Regional Director
CSTOYS INTERNATIONAL
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
611-7 Kumanodai Matsuyama Ehime
JAPAN 791-8016
TEL/FAX: 089-922-5801

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/cstoys
Online Store:http://www.cstoysjapan.com/
E-mail: orders@cstoysjapan.com
cstoysjapan
Admin

Antal indlæg : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KamenRanger999 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:33 pm

Hmm, maybe it got mistaken for junk mail. Anyway, thanks for not charging a restocking fee. It will be shipped back to your california office soon. I also have one more request. I know you guys do the packing shows on YouTube for certain items. Is there any chance that once I try my order again that you guys make a YouTube video showing the packing for my item? If it costs extra to do this, I understand and would rather not have the show done if that's the case. But if not, I would greatly appreciate it and perhaps work with you guys again, as this seems to be an error not with you guys but the system or something. Thank you for your quick reply. Very Happy

KamenRanger999

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShukuenShinobi on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:41 pm

The show is their service and free of charge. Smile It's part of the CS Toys charm! Just make sure they know your item number, and request to have the video recorded, and they will.

I'm glad this was taken care of. Smile
ShukuenShinobi
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees on Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:30 am

The problem "Appears" to be solved. So I'll close this thread now.
We don't want just anybody to "Chitter-chatter" here, right?!

Nik & Mr. T. Is closing this thread, Fool!

Problem solvers!
(Shukuenshinobi & Strikees rocks the socks of the other supporters!

Antal indlæg : 497
Geografisk sted : Denmark

View user profile http://cstoysjapan.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top